Flexibility and adaptability. - worksheet:(2879562)

 Am carlos ledezma, this post is part of one of the activities seen in the English module of the tab and I want to share with you a little of what I have written about this activity.

My name is carlos Arturo ledezma chaverra, I am a student of the technological course in VIRTUAL MEDIA DEVELOPMENT of SENA in the virtual modality, my instructor is Steven Cuartas Arias, and today we are going to talk about the activity: Flexibility and adaptability. - worksheet: (2879562)

Today I would like to talk to you about how I approach the regulatory activities in my job.

  1. - First, I would like to say that I always like to help my students with their difficulties, because I believe that their personal and academic growth is fundamental.
  2. - I must also send a weekly update on the activities that take place during the week, as this is part of the monitoring of the fulfillment of the school curriculum, although it is not necessary to send it every week.
  3. - Must also send an act of a religious or devotional character, since the school has a Christian orientation, and it is mandatory to carry it out once a week.























Comentarios

Entradas populares